SERIES 4 - BROW SCULPTING & HENNA TRAINING
We teach you…
- How to create perfectly sculpted brows
- All the tricks and tips
- How to know if you client is suitable
- How to work with different hair types
- Shaping & Styling
- Aftercare and sales
- The workshop goes for 6 - 7 hours hours with ongoing support and mentoring online. You will need at least 2 models.
Payment plans are available
*Course Deposit is non refundable
**LashHolicProfessional has a strict refund policy as we book, cater and pay for all of our confirmed guests. Consequently, if you are unable to attend, we unfortunately still have to pay for your spot.
Due to the costly aspect of our training classes and workshops, we are unfortunately unable to provide full refunds. If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, we do recommend that you to on-sell your spot to another person and notify us at least 48 hours prior to the event. We always endeavour to reallocate you to the next available class or workshop at a $100 transfer fee.
LashHolicProfessional will not provide a refund where you are unable to attend for whatever reason to the below;
* your reason for not attending is due to another member of your group no longer being able to attend for any reason;
* you are unable to attend a booked class or workshop because you are unable to obtain a visa to travel;
* the booked class or workshop is postponed or relocated;
* due to disruption of the public transport network you are prevented from travelling to a booked event
* you carry out a criminal act which prevents you attending a booked class or workshop;
* you are prevented from travelling to a booked class or workshop due to an outbreak of a contagious disease and the Government or any agency acting on behalf of the Government has imposed a ban on travel;
* you make a false or fraudulent refund application or support a refund application by false or fraudulent document, device or statement;
* a refund request is submitted more than 30 days after the booked class or workshop;
* We will not pay any consequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, terrorism, malicious intent or vandalism, confiscation or nationalisation of or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.
* We will not pay any costs you incur in submitting or providing evidence to support your refund application.
* If there is a change in the schedule or trainer. In the event the allocated trainer for your class is unable to attend, we will endeavour to replace them with another trainer from the same class/stature or arrange what we see fit as a suitable alternative.